SIX PACKS ON ICE, ECHL EDITION: Save Second Base - SIX PACKS ON ICE, ECHL EDITION: SAVE SECOND BASE Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women, and the ECHL wants to do everything it can to he...
13 March 2013
NHL Attendance Watch for Tuesday, March 13, 2013: More than half of games played aren't full
There were 11 games in the NHL on Tuesday, March 12, and of them, more than half were not sellouts.
The non-sellouts include:
• Vancouver at Columbus — 14,852 — 81 percent full.
• Tampa at Florida — 15,174 — 78 percent full.
• San Jose at St. Louis — 16,583 — 86 percent full.
• Nashville at Dallas — 15,661 — 84 percent full.
• Edmonton at Colorado — 14,360 — 79 percent full.
• Los Angeles at Phoenix — 15,075 — 85 percent full.
This marks the most non-sellouts on one day for the entire 2012-13 season (six).
Meanwhile, the Devils will have yet another sellout — their 12th in 14 games — tonight when Philly comes to town. What will be interesting is to see the number of Flyers fans in the building. Previously this season, there were minimal visiting fans in the building.